Were your children taken away from you, and you don't know where to turn? Can you get your children back? What are the legal steps to obtain child custody? How expensive is it to obtain child custody?

Have the living arrangements changed to warrant a change in child custody? Can a parent move out of state as the custodial parent or the non-custodial parent?
The Law Offices of Lori Quist can help you with your Child Custody issues. Please call the Law Offices of Lori Quist at (630)839-9776 today to speak to a Licensed and Experienced Lawyer directly about your Child Support issue.
We typically charge $1200.00 to appear in court up to and including three appearances related to custody of the child. This flat fee includes a legal consultation regarding child custody, review of the documents, and any necessary research related to child custody This also includes a notice of motion.
CALL TODAY! You will not be charged to speak to an attorney about your child custody matter. Why pay thousands of dollars when you can pay $1200?